Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yes, Windows 7 Starter Edition is headed for U.S. computers

I'll readily admit I sometimes get it wrong. I've written well over 2,000 of these posts, and once in awhile I goof it up.

And so I took a long, hard look at comments calling me out over my complaints about Windows 7 Starter Edition, some claiming that the OS was not due to be released in the USA.

Said one writer: "Chris, are you constantly posting about Starter Edition and netbooks to annoy me intentionally? At this time there is no proof (netbooks shipping with Starter Edition in the US) to say that Starter Edition will come on netbooks. And the policy for Starter Edition has always been for developing countries -- and that we have proof of." And another: "Starter Edition has not been intended for US release to my knowledge. I'm very sure it was intended for developing countries."

More...

No comments:

Post a Comment